Words

Beautiful things

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've been floored!









I'm so excited! The floor is finished, except for a couple of coats of floor finish after the rest of the construction is finished. This should be the end of the dust storm that has been happening in the house. These photo's don't do the color justice, it is much more even and deeper than these look. The square are cut at 3' centers and are grouted in. I am so excited, now I can clean the windows as I wait for the cabinets to be painted and then installed.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful floors! Is this a remodel or new construction. Love the spacious room!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie
    The original part of the house is 130 years old and had an addition put on it about 30 years ago. The addition was very contemporary and didn't seem connected to the old house. I am trying to create a space to compliment the old house. What a huge project!

    ReplyDelete